It’s been insanely busy and eventful (that’s what happens when you’re planning a wedding, working full time and doing lots of fun things in between I guess)!
From top to bottom:
1) My wonderful mama came into town for my final wedding dress fitting (weee!!!) and to celebrate my mom, my to be mother-in-law and I had a delicious lunch at The Rotunda in Union Square complete with mimosas, lobster club sandwiches (amazing!) and their delicious chocolate chip cookies!
Fortunately I was still able to get into my dress after eating all of these things…yes we had lunch before my fitting because I intend to eat at some point during our wedding! Literally the rotunda is so beautiful, the food is delish and the service is on point! The best part of the whole day though was the company & my dress fitting perfectly ;).
2) An elephant print dress that I picked up from Forever 21 for our honeymoon/just because it’s so cute! My hot pink nails happened to match it perfectly this week. #notevenplanned
3) Went to the opening soccer match at the brand new Avaya stadium and it is legit! The San Jose Earthquakes defeated the Chicago Fire 2-1 so it was a glorious stadium unveiling. It also has the largest outdoor bar in North America…need I say more?
4) Pretty pretty blooms from my Bridal Shower!
5) Saw the Prime Minister of Bhutan speak at work which was very interesting. Tshering Tobgay is a very intelligent and funny man! Snapped this pic of him on my phone while he was checking his phone before the talk started :).
6) My favorite necklace of the moment with our wedding date in Roman numerals. A sweet present from my to be sister-in-law! Check out BootsandArrows on Etsy because this customizable gold bar necklace is perfection and I’m obsessed with it!
Have a lovely weekend everyone!
xoxo Sera :)